Northshore Vultures is looking for a part-time 7/8th grade assistant coach for defense. We are a nonprofit team that is part of the Christian Youth Football League, which is made up of many of the private schools in Covington/Northshore and New Orleans area. Practices will be held in Covington/Mandeville.
Our mission is to develop young men into successful adults (by mentorship) through organized football.
This position will train, condition, and help coordinate the defense. Coordinating the defense includes helping with game film review, pregame strategy planning, and play calling with the head coach. A coach must be willing to help meet our mission through positive influence and mentorship.
– Experience with defense for 2+ years
– Desire to teach and mentor youth
– Player conditioning, training, and drills
– Pass a background check
– Must have played tackle football at the college level (alternatively amateur/semi-pro), or coached at high school level or higher for 2 years+
– Have two-character references from a pastor/elder, youth program, volunteer organization, or
coach recommending that they are suitable to coach youth football.
– Be dedicated by showing up to all practices and games.
Submit resume, including character references, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Northshore Vultures will reimburse this assistant coach position $150 a month pro rata, starting the first day of practice and ending the last game of the season.